[외국계캡티브금융사] IT Infrastructure - Server and DB Management Specialist (지원마감)
[담당업무] As IT Specialist for the Server and Database Management in our IT Infrastructure team you are responsible for the run and change of the server/database infrastructure of the company in Korea.
You also take responsibility; - for the project and planning in your area - for the supplier relationship within your area - that information security requirements, laws and regulations are followed
These are your focus areas;
1) IT Server and Database Environment - You ensure a stable IT server and database environment, and design & set-up servers/databases according to the global infrastructure policies and the local regulations in Korea. - You perform security patches and upgrade servers/databases in accordance with vulnerability reports and corporate guidelines in order to minimize critical/high vulnerabilities. - You monitor the servers/databases and manage their lifecycle and keep them in a supported state. - You lead the server/IT assets management and the related documentation.
2) IT Infrastructure Projects - You support IT projects and lead IT Infrastructure projects to ensure timely implementation of corporate, regional or local infrastructure projects that are effecting the server/database environment. You communicate with the relevant stakeholders and provide a regular projects status.
3) Vendor Management - You lead the tasks/topics of IT Infrastructure related among co-workers/internal colleagues in different places/teams. You ensure all necessary infrastructure server/database vendors are available for the support and facilitate server/database vendor(s) for improving server performance and incident resolution.
4) Information Security and Data Protection, Risk and Compliance - You support the Information security officer (ISO) and implement, execute and monitor IT security measures and ensure all security KPIs stay in a healthy state. - You implement, execute and monitor IT Security concepts for the server infrastructure based on global Daimler IT & IT Financial Services standards and local regulations for FS companies. - You maintain ethical standards in accordance with the global Policies, and the Company's compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition laws.
1) Education : Graduate or post graduate degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
2) Experience - Minimum 7 years experiences in IT, and at least 5 years experiences in IT Infrastructure areas (plan/build/run) especially server and database - IT Service Management (Business Requirements, IT Services, SLAs, ITIL, etc.) focusing on planning and tracking - Rich experiences of finance company’s business operations, change management implementations, ability to maintain project timelines and balance multiple projects - Ability to manage expectations appropriately to an internal customers, and to build long-term relationships with suppliers/vendors - Business and process knowledge in the field of automotive and finance is an advantage
3) Specific Knowledge - Good understanding of the ITIL methodology - Broad technical IT Infrastructure knowledge, in-depth knowledge of specific IT Infrastructure server/database (Windows server, SQL server, etc.) and in-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods & technologies - In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to infrastructure and security controls following our Daimler’s policy and Korea Regulations - Knowledge and understanding of IT Asset/Inventory management, Server policy administration, System management software, Server monitoring, Patching & Backup, Vulnerability scanners, Application recovery & Disaster recovery, Troubling shooting of server/databases, etc. - High degree of internal customer orientation, collaboration cross over the department in Daimler’s group and team spirits - Self-initiative & high flexibility in working schedules, and high reliability & dedications in delivering results - Language skills: Fluent in Korean and good English skill